Dragon Wagon

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
ok fellas im almost finished the Tractor of this Beast. i have an other few small bits to add and Dirty and thats it then im going to start on a base for it while i wait on some Verlinden figures. any how here are some pics

6-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
1-1.jpg

LOVE IT. That is my kinda model. Love the worn out tire and weathering. and you got the fifth wheel just right.

Wow Spud, Fantastic job on this! The way you have it weathered and dirtied up, really makes it interesting to look at from all angles.

thanks guys she is finished now. im hoping to start the base for the dio this week.

im gona hold off on the trailer for a little while but im thinking a Jaged tiger

like this 5683871.jpg

OH !!! Rock-On !!! That would be PHAT !!! Where was that picture taken do you know ? I wonder if that's th Jagd-Tiger that is now at Ft.Lee & used to be at Aberdeen Proving Grounds ?

Yeah !! I'm really lookin' forward to this !!!!

Excellant Choice !!!

lol ive no idea were but ill have a rumage and see if i can find the pic and see what it says.

I won that DW back in 2000 and build it and painted it and YET.... been in a BOX for 11 years...
waiting for some pigments and weathering..... Never go to it....

What a waste !!!

and I got it for a 10$ ticket !!! and I have enough Big Kats to display on it as well...
Still... can't gather the courage to finish it....

hehe its a daunting kit but its an Aweome build with 0 problems. im just waiting on my new spray gun to arive before attacking trailer and getting a kit to sit on the back

hay spud, love the truck, the weathering is sweet, nicely done, look like she has been through a few mud puddles!

Latest posts

Back