Dragon Flakpanzer I

Nice build so far mate, I especially love the weathering in the interior...looks saweet!

Cheers

That is a great looking bit of work there mate! Very nicely done! Looking forward to seeing the paint go down.

:eek: OUTSTANDING! the paintwork on the interior is well executed,and the PE details dress this model up!very sharp work!

thanks Dan and Chris! after quite a long while, ive another update:

the gun has got its intital stages of weathering done, i plan to add just a little more effects on the shield followed by a general pigment application:
DSC_5172.jpg

i specifically added some dirt/mud here as thats where the gunner would have his feet stepping/resting
DSC_5173.jpg

and as a last image ive put the gun against a drive sprocket from a future build (hint, hint) for scale. if anyone wants to try, theres 10 points for the first who correctly guesses from what vehicle this (fairly large) drive sprocket comes from! ;D
DSC_5175.jpg

thanks for looking!

Looks to be a Tiger drive sprocket? Very nice work on the gun! the dirt&mud look the part,a detail often overlooked....keep it coming this is looking sweet!

Hi all,

after a few months of the Flakpanzer sitting in a half completed state, i took it upon myself to get it completed and over the last few weeks i finished up all the last details and weathering! here are the photos of the completed build of the Flakpanzer (the trailer still needs some work):

DSC_5260_zps0a7f0807.jpg

DSC_5263_zps363949a5.jpg

DSC_5257_zps2e230078.jpg

DSC_5259_zpsefd8458b.jpg

DSC_5261_zps10e48eaa.jpg

DSC_5262_zps2c6ab875.jpg

DSC_5265_zps8d7b4b5f.jpg

overall im pleased with my work, especially for my first WWII model! thanks to everyone who followed along, complimented, and advised me to this model's completion! hopefully i could get the trailer done soon so it'll be complete!

looks very nice...
the weathering and rain/rust streaks really bring the model to life ;)
especially the drybrushing.
may i ask how you did the mud and rain streaks, it looks top notch ;D

Hey Andrei,

Vary nice flakPz and excellent finish and weathering. I kinda dig on these little gems...vary Kool 8)

Great paint and weathering job 8) " 10/10 in my books "

Latest posts

Back