Dragon 1/72 M3A2 Bradley

svinehunden

I made this kit some time ago but never finished it...

I'm making a small diorama for BasicModellings competition on youtube :)

DragonM3A2Bardley001.jpg

DragonM3A2Bardley011.jpg

DragonM3A2Bardley010.jpg

DragonM3A2Bardley006.jpg

I have two of these beasties..... I got them built but they never saw the painting stage

I plan to finish them someday, it's nice to see one painted!

Nice little kit ! Dragon sure pulled all the strings one those 72nd kits!

Nice job on that one buddy!

Nice stuff Kasper, looks great. Good luck in the comp.

I just watched the latest video and it was cool and very entertaining. I love the way you handled the broken landing gear and the decal issue. Thoroughly enjoy your commentary too man.

Always anxious to watch your next one...

8)

That looks really great Kasper. I really, really like the addition of the figure on the ground.

very cool
the bradley is a fierce machine and you honoured it well ;)
the figure is great , perfect pose

Great build I'm going to have to pick up a military model ... Need to get a job first hate being laid off ... but at least I have more time to work on models :p

Scott Girvan said:
That looks really great Kasper. I really, really like the addition of the figure on the ground.

thanks... yeah i felt the diorama needed something on the backside to catch the eyes...

Fantastic job! Really nicely put together & very clean build. This is what I am aspiring to. The photos are also sharp & display the detail really well. Thanks for sharing as I havent seen much 1/72 armour which is what I'm trying to build at the moment & this build has shown me what can be achieved. Great work & thanks again. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back