Dragon 1/35 Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.F

Dusky

All in a days work. Or two. I needed something to do while watching paint dry and waiting for the GB to start for my F8F.
img3473ul.jpg

img3478lg.jpg

Thanks! I'm working on the turret now, but I can't decide if I want to build the interior or not. I think I will for the special feature of the F.

Spitfire, real nice subject to pick mate,

you've done a very a neat job building everything so far mate, about the turret, i say modelling the interior may be a good thing as it will allow you to model the turret with the crew hatches open and show off the nice breach assembly within the turret :)

great build so far mate,

looking forward to seeing more,

thanks,

shane.

I was debating the same thing with my Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N. In the end I did go ahead and assemble the interior bits. Basically a warmup for a few more adventurous armor builds Im planning in the near future.

looking clean and if you've got the interior go with it puts more in to your build

geegad

I have the turret assembled for the most part and now it's ready for paint and final assembly. The double machine gun set-up is quite complex.
img3479d.jpg

Looking good so far Spit :)

is double MG apart of the coxial ?

keep up the great work bud :)

It's ready for paint, but it won't be painted till winter break. It's on hold till then.

longlance67 said:

Yes.

Spitfire said:
It's ready for paint, but it won't be painted till winter break. It's on hold till then.

longlance67 said:

Yes.

Sound.

Wow, Spitfire
There is a lot going on in the turret, let alone everything
Outside of it.
That will look, busy, won't it.
Tagging along. Thanks for posting.

Latest posts