Dragon 1:35 54cm MORSER "LOKI" GERAT 041

;D. And if you have some time to spare? You can always pick up the Amo carrier..... To fill the reminder of time..... But only if you have time? LOL

Great pick! BTW! That's a big kit you have there!

Will be watching this one for sure! And good luck!

Cool lookin Kit ! ...... Whew ! All I can say is Road Wheels .. Road Wheels!! I can't wait to see you dive into this one !!

AWESOME!
Very cool choice.
Good luck with your entry, looks like it's gonna be a fun build!

Thanks all for the support, and interest.

I am still waiting for paint, and tracks to arrive, and I am having visions of Road Wheels dancing in My head. I have to modify the drive sprockets to fit the Furil Model tracks, as they are slightly smaller than what Dragon designed for.

I have a fair idea on how I want to weather it. Also I need to pick up some 'Future', and hair spray.

Any comments, or suggestions, during the build would be appreciated.

Greg

A brilliant piece of kit !!! ;D Looking forward to it .

Chris.

Update;

Road wheels......
DSCF0214.jpg

Can not do the Drive sprockets until I get the Futil Model Tracks, as the need to be sized to the tracks.
Parts have been added to the lower hull.

Having problems with assembling the model , do to the shape of the model, and the way it will have to be painted. I am having to make sure that I can spry the colors, and not have any coverage problems. A lot of parts will have to be paint odd the model and added latter.

My biggest problem is that I will be gone to Hawaii for almost 3 weeks, starting tomorrow the 18th. It's for the Wife's birthday. So I will have a lot of work to do when I get back, to get this beast done in time. Hopefully the tracks will be here then!

See Ya all in 3 weeks!

Greg

Have a good time in Hawaii ~~ 8)

Too bad you can't bring this guy with you ?.... there ugh to be Down times in Hawaii ??

3 weeks behind schedule !!! Ouchie ! but it has been done before....

at least ! enjoy the view and the fresh air !!!

Loki can wait !

Work in progress, pictures to come tonight. Furil metal tracks made it here. 107 links per side, and only half are cleaned up so far. Had to order some supplies from Micromark so that I can finish those, and work on the Photo etch parts.

Painting parts will start today, or tomorrow, and I have a question for all you out there. What was the common interior color of a German Panzer? I do not have any reference books on Panzer any longer, and have not found a good reference on the Web yet. Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Greg

Some were left oxidizer red! Some had a grayish paint on the bottom part.... And
A beige or light cream color upper area....

Lots of reference on line my man! There is even a color made to that name...

Pzr interior (off white) color. From Acryl II

Latest posts

Back