DML Sherman Mk.1c Firefly Hybrid

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Right i have a thing for the English during the War and seeing as there isn't enough of it out there it gets on my tits. But when Ben wanted to swap this i was all over it like a bad Rash

We are having our First Model exhibit/swap meet thing that's open to the public on the 18th of next Month and i want to try and get this ready for it,

6228poster.jpg

i will have a new barrel and some Rb stuff in the post this week, I will also be using some Fruils tracks used by the British on some of the Fireflys and they no rubber pads.

I will be using MiniArt British Tank Crew, With Hornet heads
250x250_fitbox-hbh04.jpg

35078.jpg

And A MiniArt Base,

So First things First Wheels/Suspension.......... I taught German thanks were bad. All Ready for Primer that ill slap on now and paint tomorrow

_MG_4224_zps34f21477.jpg

Nice spud...nice
Them Fireflys are SO KOOL! I'll be watching

.....and hope that rash clears up ;D

Your a buildiing machine Spud. Can't believe you've started yet another kit. I think you'll have her done by mid Nov mate.

lol says the man that has about 10 on the go :p

Boogies are Done and movable just incase :). they just need a satin coat to protect them from scratches and on to the next stage,
_MG_4238_zps8ff19da6.jpg

thats Tamiya Rubber Black XF-85, there is a varnish over it to protect it when i was doing the interior part of there wheel. its a matt finish.

thanks geegad

Update.
the Rear plate
_MG_4253_zps550786a1.jpg

the light guards were fiddly lil buggers but i got them done, i have the fenders done also but nit yet in place,
_MG_4252_zps5c60cb71.jpg
_MG_4250_zps05bceda2.jpg
_MG_4249_zps36d34584.jpg

thanks guys, not much left now on it... hull is done and im working on the turret at the mo.

Lol thanks John.

Ken I did start a scout car a few weeks back but couldn't get into it. I may actually finish that and put both in a dio....

Latest posts

Back