DML Sherman Mk.1c Firefly Hybrid

Great progress there spud, you'll have this fly done in no time and looking awesome to boot.
I sat at my work bench with the light on the other day....that was alot for me :p...I need to get on the ball :D

Lol thanks eric, ya it would be nice to see you finish that car you started for the bsc.

Well its Done. Paint is Next, i did leave off 1 or 2 things as im hoping to get hold of the blackdog Storage set for it but for now im finished the build so next is Primer
_MG_4256_zpsaccbc11c.jpg
_MG_4258_zpse3a5c12f.jpg
_MG_4259_zpsd06f5323.jpg
_MG_4261_zps77a250ee.jpg

I think this is a record build for me. things should slow down now as we start the fun part. :)

Oh yes the Mg in the cover is a Panzer Art piece.

answered my question the model looks love the barrel and that mg cover is a nice touch too

This is looking great Spud. A very nice build. I have one in my stash that I've been saving to do a Canadain version with.

Seems like you ran right through this one. Is it really an easy build or have you been doubling up on your coffee?

Thanks Guys,

Matt it is pretty easy, There isn't really a lot of parts to it, I think the hardest part was the pe around the lights at the back and one on the front.

i put in one good evening on it and done the lower and upper half's,

Decals today. I got Decals for the British 7th Armored and cant wait to put them on :)

Love colour spud and the mg cover looks superb I'm going to have to get me one of those for a future build

Latest posts

Back