DML Hummel

Tony lee

#7 build: Well I had put it off for long enough, time for an open top SPG. :eek:
Being really really nervous about this I had to buckle down and put some effort into this one.
This kit was built right out of the box with only Fruilmodel tracks for AM. Love those Fruils. ;D

100_0287.jpg
100_0289.jpg
100_0288.jpg
100_0291.jpg
100_0296.jpg
100_0292.jpg
100_0295.jpg

Well that didn't seem to be as tough as I thought it would be,I must be getting more comfortable and confident with myself. :-\

Thanks for looking
Tony lee :)

Aaah yes #7. This one was the first time I had an itch and just had to "scratch" it. ;D
I saw the real camo on the net somewhere. It was on a Hummel or Nashorn???? I took some Blutac and rolled it out like worms to mask the brown off and then sprayed the dark yellow over it.
Most people didn't like it though, you can't please everyone you know but I thought it was different anyway.

Thanks
Tony lee :)

Another Mr Lee masterpiece..............didn`t realise you had sooo many completed builds tucked away Tony, i`m certain i remember this one tho............fabulous job matey ;D

`Boots`

TONY,

WoW !! Somehow I've missed this one. Great Job ! The Interior is Bangin' !! Very Suave Weathering !!

Latest posts

Back