DER HOFNARR ( re-upload of " Modern Snacks ") modified Ma.K. Kuster

dB19N7g.jpg

OMG , B , seriously ?
I know we're old and all , but that's Time-traveling Franz Liszt . Remember ? You named him ( back in my very first thread in 2013 ). You ask every time I use him for a scale reference LOL :D
He's from the 1/20 Tamiya Motorsports Team

Groundhog Day!

I'm not a fan of Ma.K designs (too many curves for me)
But I really love your WIP! So many tips and ideas!!
awesome!!!

Thank You very much , Bouq :)

LOL - too many curves ?
:D You'd hate this thing then :

vpjljo0.jpg

Wow! What an amazingly detailed and well documented build. Thanks for reposting these Images. :cool:

Thanks , riffic :)
try and get some pix up of the legs as soon as I get the bells on right

I have to chuckle [noted the 'bove post - Ref "old"]... Old is sitting there and watching live, and a very grainy, jerky Blk/Wht images, as 'we' stepped out, on to the Lunar service... On of all things a TUBE television set [Philco, as I recall]. But, I digress... Looking forward to your builds completion. PS Head sets on and jamming down to A Parson's "Tales of Mystery and Imagination - Edgar Allan Poe"... Forgot how good Mr. O Wells voiced the narrative, too.

But did you ever have one of these , SSGT ?

hYUkqMe.jpg

A very very long way to go on these legs with the paint . Still in the splotchy paint phase -- many layers ahead . + the brass elements .

Maaan -- this is the hard way to do paint chipping effects .
But , some freak decided to use white lacquer primer to brighten the base coats . Mmmmmmm

I haven't posted any work in too long so I wanted to get some pix up since they're at least structurally complete .

E8cpMD3.jpg
p5ZRT8k.jpg
reikAEr.jpg
vWLBX8R.jpg
zcwe5XU.jpg

Bell spurs cut from 1/4 mm brass
Styrene ' nutted studs ' from MENG :

M0jRJ34.jpg

Well , at least I'll have extra time for this thing all week .
Thanks ! COVID-19

6Sn6.gif

This will cure more than any viral infection :

Last edited:
Yup -
But did you ever have one of these , SSGT ?

hYUkqMe.jpg

A very very long way to go on these legs with the paint . Still in the splotchy paint phase -- many layers ahead . + the brass elements .

Maaan -- this is the hard way to do paint chipping effects .
But , some freak decided to use white lacquer primer to brighten the base coats . Mmmmmmm

I haven't posted any work in too long so I wanted to get some pix up since they're at least structurally complete .

E8cpMD3.jpg
p5ZRT8k.jpg
reikAEr.jpg
vWLBX8R.jpg
zcwe5XU.jpg

Bell spurs cut from 1/4 mm brass
Styrene ' nutted studs ' from MENG :

M0jRJ34.jpg

Well , at least I'll have extra time for this thing all week .
Thanks ! COVID-19

6Sn6.gif

This will cure more than any viral infection :

NO... That thing cost more then my 'first' car, a '66 Mustang-Straight 6, with 2300 miles, on the Odometer... :)

Yeah , but you can climb trees with it .

I wonder what kinda battery pack it has .
The date at the bottom looks like 1967 ?

Latest posts

Back