Decal alignment

Rob

I don't know if this will help anyone out but it worked for me this morning. I was putting on small decals on the landing gear doors and I had my readers on. The details looked aligned great to me. So I took a picture. And when I looked at it and enlarged it I could tell one of my decals was off just a little bit. You know my eyes aren't what they used to be. It was just funny because I looked at it and said that looks great. But then when I took a picture and enlarged it I could see right away. So I fixed it. And that's my two cents for the day.

I wouldn’t sweat it. You’re not gonna see it nor notice it anyway. I’ve had a few applied crooked. I’m not gonna be that anal over it.

Remember… this is suppose to be a relaxing hobby.

I wouldn’t sweat it. You’re not gonna see it nor notice it anyway. I’ve had a few applied crooked. I’m not gonna be that anal over it.

Remember… this is suppose to be a relaxing hobby.
It is kind of ridiculous isn't it? Sometimes I find myself going way overboard when in reality it's just going to sit on a shelf and collect dust

I find myself needing readers while using a lighted magnifying lamp at the same time. I've had great eyesight all my life but the close in stuff is gone for these old eyes now, when it comes to attaching small model parts and decals. The small stencil decals are a painstaking trial of patience.

I find myself needing readers while using a lighted magnifying lamp at the same time. I've had great eyesight all my life but the close in stuff is gone for these old eyes now, when it comes to attaching small model parts and decals. The small stencil decals are a painstaking trial of patience.
Man you're spot on. When I was young they used to call on me to find objects the adults couldn't find in the grass or wherever. I got the nickname Eagle Eye

Latest posts

Back