Darius Miniatures

• Thread starter ScaleModelMadman
  • Start date
Looks bloody cold to me bro. Nice to see this one done. You already know what I think so i save the slap on the back til Sunday ;D

Armor Farm eh... ;D ;D ;D Looks like I will be placing a BIG order in for stuff for the Loki dio. Gonna need to cover a 18"x24" base ::)

Is this Armor Farm a US based company? Would be great if they were. Few places in Europe that has stuff like this, which I would love to have in the shop.....but once you factor in the shipping, the prices become a little much. If these guys were in the US, and have a plan in place to sell to shops, then I am in.

They are a new start up based in the US. From what I gather the product line will launch late 2011 early 2012.

Good to hear Scott, thanks. That makes it easier, and cheaper for me when I place that order. Will also be getting some Silflor stuff as well. man that dio is gonna be an expensive piece when it's done. :eek:

Scott Girvan said:
They are a new start up based in the US. From what I gather the product line will launch late 2011 early 2012.

That stuff would be a Great idea for the next big SMA contest as a Sponsor for the Dio category !

8)

Just read this months Military in Scale ....another great article Ken, well done :)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Just read this months Military in Scale ....another great article Ken, well done :)

Chris.
I have to agree on that. Great one Ken it's a pleasure to read a good article about such a great build.
Cheers

i must be going blind as i dont recall seeing it in there.... that means ill have to go to town again ..... :D

August issue Spud ,has a Lynx on the front ;)

Chris.

that looks amazing bud so much detail in one small item i doff my hat to you

geegad

Wow this is a blast from the past eh? ;D Thanks for all your kind words guys.

As for the article in MIS, I'm glad to hear it is out. I submitted this and another piece to Spencer some time ago and was wondering when they'd appear, especially with his recent announcement that he was leaving the mag at the end of the year.

Thanks again. ;D

Latest posts

Back