Darius Miniatures

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Hi fella's ,

I dont know if any of you have came across this company http://www.dariusminiatures.com/

They are starting to become very popular in Europe . They make Viginette bases and figures in 1/35 . I bought some of their stuff while at Euro Militaire last week and I must say Im very impressed . The viginettes are mostly 'wedgies' ie ,part of a tank or part of a kubel wagon ...etc , Take a look at the site ,I think they're quite reasonably priced too .

Chris.

Never hear of it but when I checked it out it looks very familiar and ring some bells. If the owner is the person I'm thinking then the only thing I would be worried about would be the quality of the casts. But it might have changed and I hope it did.
Cheers

Biskup ,I can assure you fella ,the castings are top quality ,their stuff was selling out fast last week , I'll pop a few pics up tomorrow to let you see ,but I can fault them .

Chris.

Thanks for the link Chris!!! I have seen a few of these....they are simply just cool!!! Waiting to see you have at it on one of them....Soon??? ::)

Well then they improved the casting and that means it's fantastic :) Can't wait for your pictures :)
Cheers Chris.

the tiger section was used in some mag not so long ago and it made a nice scene. there prices seem pretty good altough them small scenes aint my thing mabe if i was a better figure painter i prob would lean more toward it

Latest posts

Back