D Day aneversery coming up soon.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
I have come up with the idea of a D-Day memorial day at our school, looks like its approved so far, i have the posters made up, and stickers too... going to see if all the guys in the auto shop will help me out and all participate, we will see whats up. i have always wanted to play a major part in honoring our veterans that fought in that battle, wish me luck guys.

ACE,

GO Get 'em Bro !!! Take some Pix & Post here !! Are you gonna re-enact th Landing ... 'Cause that would be Cool !! A Scene straight out of Saving Private Ryan ??

Good Luck !!!

we cant do anything major, i suppose i could try to upload one of the pictures for you guys, we are simply posting posters around the halls, and hopefully getting some stickers or buttons for people to wear who want to participate in honoring the troops who fought that day.

Ddayposter1.jpg
here is a edited photo of the Ace Of Spades P-51 flying over the beaches of normany with a little flak, you can see the shore line, saw this photo, figured it would be perfect for a photo edit, figured it would get some attention

DDayposter2.jpg
this one is a little more traditional, featuring troops inside one of the Higgins boats.

hopefully this pans out well, so far i have placed quite a lot of work into it, and hopefully it will make a turn over.

thanks bud, its nice to hear.

today was not such a good day, the D Day thing is going really slow, something tells me its not going to get off the ground, besides the test that fell apart, this is one of the things that kind of made my day a mess :'(

today is the day, and well guess what, not a single poster was posted :mad:

i am so angry, they did absolutely nothing... all that work. GRRRRRR

Gundamhead said:
67 years ago dude. Couldn't you have posted the Higgins posters?

i cant post them, its up to them, and the failed to do so... it makes me so frustrated.

Latest posts

Back