Contest Q&A

advise is how we learn if that person didn't tell you someone else would and maybe next year you would use it.

I doubt there will be an issue with it

Help!!!!!!!! To post pics of your build exactly what do you do? do you start a new topic with the name of your build, then post what you would like to post including the pictures? If not what EXACTLY do you do?! :(

Post as many pics as you want or would with a "normal" build thread. When the contest closes Scott will post something or other about submitting a FINAL SIX SELECTED PICTURES. Or at least that was last year. So your final "submission" pics can from your WIP. Alternatively, some people opt NOT to do a build thread and only submit final shots...

go to photobucket.com and create a fee account up load your pictures there once uploaded select the code in with
around it and paste that in to your topic

Would you start a new topic though if there is no place to put pictures of your specific entry(in my case the revell P-47)? ???

Spudster, since the state wrestling tournament is now over and I have more free time, I guess its time that I get down to the build area and get my entry started aye ha ha ha. Ive been lazy the past couple of days. Time to get busy. Having a sucky camera is really hitting close to home with me. Anytime I goto start something and know I dont have the proper equipment to do it it prevents me from starting it. Grrrrrr, guess Ill have to take some sucky photos to get er started ha ha. Tomorrow afternoon hopefully. My entry will be nothing huge but new and different out of my comfort zone to what Ive built to this point. Hope ya all like it :D

To start posting build PICS do you go to the forum --> Contests and group builds --> 2013 Big Spring Contest --> Then do you press the orange button that says NEW TOPIC? Sorry been having problems ???

You can enter up until May 30th.......as long as you have proof that your build was started after March 1 2013 and its completed by the contest completion date. I'm sure some are keeping their builds a secret and waiting to enter as they go. As long as you follow the guidelines, you should be just fine.

First, let me apologize for my ignorance, but.....I've built my entry, photographed it and am now ready to enter/upload those photos...NOW WHAT? I can't find any obvious instructions on the site to inform entrants of how to proceed from this point. Any help would really be appreciated so I can share my build with SMA. THANX! Mark

Once the contest is nearing a close, there will be further instructions on final submissions for the builds. I think its going to be like last year, where it was submitted the last week before the finale.

Afterwards, the voting will prob be administered a week or two after the deadline.

I have a question.
What about finished kits? Will we be sending photos and final details by e-mail? Or will be there a form to fill?

Latest posts

Back