Contest Chatter

I spoke with Badger about 2 weeks ago and he was trying to get time to get this done. They have been really swamped. Thanks for your patience.

Good to know as one of my recent packages was hijacked or stolen (what ever you prefer) by local post. I wasn't sure if it wasn't the same with this one.

Not that I am in a terrible hurry, but I have not yet received any other price than the gift certicifate from Elm City Hobby? (... and it was a breeze to use it! Thanks, Scott!)
How are the other winners fairing?
Just wondering,
Guido

Best aircraft Junior price was deliverd and received. The others I don't know.

I'm still waiting on confirmation from Badger.

THE NEW ONE said:
hey just wandering if any juniors have received their special prize?
Not sure what you're referring to here. ??

the prize the juniors got for participating, if they finished. Scott you just said something about a special thing or something along those lines

I just went through the video and nothing was mentioned. I looked at the prize list and this is mentioned:
AMT 1/25 1955 Chevy Cameo Pick-up
1/72 RQ-1 Predator
DVD AFV Acrylic Techniques (PAL System so needs pc to watch outside of Europe)

however...I did not receive these prizes, and I'm not sure who had pledged them.

I'm at a loss on this New One. ??

okay, now i get it you were talking about the prizes that members were giving away, because i got the 1955 chevy so it all makes sense now

You know everything would be fine with these contest if the people that won in the categories actually received the prizes. My son won the past Contest in May for one of the planes he did (raysfan98) and still to this day has not received any prize. We have sent numerous emails and have gotten the same response (Let me check with the company that was doing those) and here we are almost 6 months later with no prize. My son is frustrated and paid his own money to enter this contest. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE WAY THIS IS HANDLED!

Hi Momof3. I have contacted the sponsor company several times and have not, as of yet, received confirmation that prizes have shipped. I completely understand the frustration.

I am emailing them again, right now, and will post here once I get news.

Just got this from Ken Badger...

Scott,

Thought all had shipped. I gave shipping the list in September. I'll check on it and get back to you asap.

I know we're behind on everything - but this stuff should be gone by now.

Take air,
BADGER AIR-BRUSH CO.
Ken "Badger" Schlotfeldt
President, C.E.O.
Mark 10:27

I will keep everyone updated and apologize for the delay.

Latest posts

Back