Contest Chatter

;D This is what makes the SMA community so great. Unlike a lot of other forums, we would rather encourage someone (completion not perfection) than tell them how many details they missed on a kit. We will donate time, kits and money to keep the hobby alive and interesting. Thanks for the good spirits. Viva la SMA

lobo734 said:
;D This is what makes the SMA community so great. Unlike a lot of other forums, we would rather encourage someone (completion not perfection) than tell them how many details they missed on a kit. We will donate time, kits and money to keep the hobby alive and interesting. Thanks for the good spirits. Viva la SMA

So_Say_We_All___Gift_Art_by_Poeso.jpg

Wow, the generosity of the members on this forum is truly mind blowing. Hands down this is the warmest community on the internet.

My girlfriend got me that Forbidden Planet kit for Christmas. I didn't realise how big it actually was. It's still an early early WIP.

That zeppelin looks wicked.

As promised ( and as been too long delayed ) here is my offering to the prize lists.
2013 BSC Prizes from Quaralane

Kits are:
1/1000 NX-01 Enterprise from Polar Lights
1/72 Macross Plus YF-19 from Hasegawa
1/24 Ferrari Testarossa from Tamiya
1/72 TIE Interceptor from Fine Molds

Good luck to all

Nice set of prizes.

And I agree with your sentiment with spreading around the prizes. None of mine will go to anyone that places.

--nods--
All about the sharing. And I figure those placing will be getting some good stuff, so....

Nice one Q! Mine may go to a prize winner...all depends on what 'jumps' out at me lol. There's no denying that this years BSC has been awesome though!

Wow, some really cool entries here, voting won't be easy

I thought there would have been more in armour, and surprised to see no entrants in the previous winners category.

Well done and good luck to all the entrants! ;D

definitely some amazing builds again this year, sci-fi is especially competitive.

gonna be hard to choose in all categories

well done all!

Well there are some amazing build in there!!

You guys are really getting me tempted into scifi stuff with thos Ma.K style kits... i really like their vibe

Latest posts

Back