Contest Chatter

Hey ER, guess all of us going in the Wingy cat will have to raise our games a bit. Looks like we got TRM and Scott Girvan in there. As long as Ken Abrams and a few other don't join some of us may have a fighting chance at 3rd... ;D

Exactly Adam, I need to put my panda behind for a moment... we need to fly a bit higher :D

ER, I haven't made it over to MSC today, have you posted any new work?
Also, what are you doing for the BSC?

I just posted a Sci fi kit in MSC just to give some break... the panda would eat a lot time due a lot of filler needed then sanding some parts to fit, the PE is a killer you need to bend it on the opposite side.

for BSC I'm still planning... how about you?

My kit came in the post today....it won't be a surprise what it is, but hopefully won't turn out regular

John

adampolo13 said:
Hey ER, guess all of us going in the Wingy cat will have to raise our games a bit. Looks like we got TRM and Scott Girvan in there. As long as Ken Abrams and a few other don't join some of us may have a fighting chance at 3rd... ;D

<attempting my best jedi mind trick> You all want to build tanks; heavily weathered tanks. No wingy things. ;D

Jaitea said:
My kit came in the post today....it won't be a surprise what it is, but hopefully won't turn out regular

John
I'm going to go out on a whim here...but could it be millennium falcon related????

JMac said:
adampolo13 said:

<attempting my best jedi mind trick> You all want to build tanks; heavily weathered tanks. No wingy things. ;D

Whadda know it worked! I don't want to build a wingy thing....

But what is this tank you speak of? could it be this:

2010216132443_WaterTank1.jpg

JMac said:

Well, if your mind trick works on the fed ex guy and my PE never shows up you may be in luck.

Tracking does show a monday arrival tho...

I will probably join just to support Scott and the other organizers. Most likely in April in auto category;)

It is already 20 minutes as the 1st of March started here at mine, and I STILL CAN'T MAKE A FINAL DECISION ON WHAT AM I GOING TO BUILD! Arggghhh :-\

JohnSimmons said:
Jaitea said:

John
I'm going to go out on a whim here...but could it be millennium falcon related????

Um....yeah

J

Lol, You're probably right, John: gonna right down a list of all the options and play some darts then ;D

Oh the possibilities... for some strange reason I have no interest in doing a wingy thing... but it could just be I ain't got none! LOL I think those mind tricks only work on the weakminded! :) A copter does sound tempting!

Grendels said:
Whadda know it worked! I don't want to build a wingy thing....

But what is this tank you speak of? could it be this:

2010216132443_WaterTank1.jpg

A Petticoat Junction Build? Maybe that could be a group build! :)

Hey Scotty G, is it just me, or are the prizes this year out of control crazy good or what??? I remember the prizes last year being pretty sweet, but this year's prize pool. Well, just, WOW!

Thank you for all your hard work on that!

A huge prize pool this year. New relationships via the magazine, with amazing business owners.

We are blessed by God. I believe that.

Latest posts

Back