Coffee

J14 said:
Timmys = Tim Hortons

Double Double = 2 cream, 2 sugar

Booyah! Thats how I roll.

The only way to have Timmys, as it usually tastes burnt from being on the burning too long.....9mins my ass, don't pour it down the drain unless they have to....need the cream and sugar to mask the burnt/stale taste....and in the end it's not really coffee anyway, as it is made from Chicory. Sure is addictive though!

The only way to have Timmys, as it usually tastes burnt from being on the burning too long.....9mins my ass, don't pour it down the drain unless they have to....need the cream and sugar to mask the burnt/stale taste....and in the end it's not really coffee anyway, as it is made from Chicory. Sure is addictive though!

I know what you mean. Although I have noticed that certain outlets seem to be able to brew a better cup then others. There is one close to my house but I never like the taste of the coffee from there. I will drive further if I have too to get the better cup.

I get my coffee from Gevalia, a pound of their traditional roast and a pound of the dark roast, every 6 weeks. I like a darker roast than most of our coffee companies use, but not too much. Starbuck's stinks, they burn the beans. Funny, though, McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts both have some pretty good coffee these days.

I drink it black, unless I happen to make a pot and have some left over. I save that in the fridge, then use it later to make Milchkaffee, equal parts milk and coffee, and a a teaspoon or so of sugar, heat that in a pan on the stove. During the week, one mug of coffee in the morning, then switch to tea for the rest of the day, because if I have too much coffee, I get reflux. It's not the caffeine, but the other compounds in it. Two cups, though, after church on Sundays, while I surf. ;)

Great topic...I love coffee myself. 4-6 cups a day. Home brewed is always the best if you have a good coffee machine, and of course good beans.
I too will drive further for a better cup of joe because the few in my area are too watered down, especially the ice coffee.

Just my 2 beans worth.

scratchmod
www.scratchmod.com

panzerace007 said:
ACE,

Live Wire is good stuff too. I'll grab that if they don't have th Code Red stocked !!

i remember drinking a bottle of that stuff in class and my veins started popping up out of my hands. that is potent stuff for soda.

the Baron said:
I get my coffee from Gevalia, a pound of their traditional roast and a pound of the dark roast, every 6 weeks. I like a darker roast than most of our coffee companies use, but not too much. Starbuck's stinks, they burn the beans. Funny, though, McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts both have some pretty good coffee these days.

I drink it black, unless I happen to make a pot and have some left over. I save that in the fridge, then use it later to make Milchkaffee, equal parts milk and coffee, and a a teaspoon or so of sugar, heat that in a pan on the stove. During the week, one mug of coffee in the morning, then switch to tea for the rest of the day, because if I have too much coffee, I get reflux. It's not the caffeine, but the other compounds in it. Two cups, though, after church on Sundays, while I surf. ;)

that sounds good

scratchmod said:
Great topic...I love coffee myself. 4-6 cups a day. Home brewed is always the best if you have a good coffee machine, and of course good beans.
I too will drive further for a better cup of joe because the few in my area are too watered down, especially the ice coffee.

Just my 2 beans worth.

scratchmod
www.scratchmod.com

thanks, thought it would be a good topic simply beacuse i like talking about coffee as much as l like drinking it.

Latest posts

Back