Coffee

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
how many of you modelers like coffee? if so how do you like it? if not what is your coffee substitute if you have one?

as for me, im drinking coffee right now!! ;D

Coffee, Diet Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, Coke Zero.
All of these get drunk around the workbench here

Quaralane said:
Coffee, Diet Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, Coke Zero.
All of these get drunk around the workbench here

sounds like me, i drink coffee in about any way, but prefer it with a little hot chocolate, and some shooger and creme XD.

i also like Coke Zero, Vault, Mountian Dew, and Rootbeer

Scott Girvan said:
Large - Cream and Sugar - Or Cola of some sort.

the coffee i am drinking is large, about 3/4 of it was full, and its a 64 ounce Speedway cup, so lots of coffee today, man i love coffee.

Jingles said:
Never touch coffee (or coke, tea, milk chocolate, etc.)

Caffine can cause high blood pressure, problems with digestion and the shakes, and that lot is bad for my modelling. ;)

Jingles.

u yup, i don't drink coffee before modeling, i just like drinking coffee after, i remember i had some coffee before and i had troubles with fine detailing because i was a little jittery.

Well I've got a Timmy's large triple triple right now.
I'll have average 3 a day, hard not to when you work 2 doors down from one.
Weird...At home or my days off I never touch the stuff but first thing at work in the morning I crave it.
Weened myself off pop at home, now cool clear water.

First thing in the morning we mill some Kicking Horse beans, then my second cup is a XL Tims between classes at work.

Drink all my coffee black.

Coffee....mmmm coffee.

Well...used to be Tims....but it does funny things to me....and 9 time out of 10, it tastes burnt.

If there is one good thing about McDonalds....they do have good coffee.

Here at home, I used to grind my beans fresh, but for Xmas, my wife got me a $50 gift card from Future Shop, so I bought myself a Keurig coffee maker, and I am in love.....coffee is so much better, lots of different styles to try, no fuss or muss with grinding beans....tis great!! I drink more coffee then ever now!

Scott ..** Edit-- make sure it has a resorvior and makes different size cups ..I think that one does.. they make one that only hold a cup of water and makes a tiny cup of coffee.... that sucks

YES PLEASE!! Large, 3 creams and a pound of sugar.

Other then that I stay away from caffeine and drink water or juice.

ScarredKustoms said:
YES PLEASE!! Large, 3 creams and a pound of sugar.

Other then that I stay away from caffeine and drink water or juice.

sounds like my coffee

man you guys are going to town with this coffee stuff, i guess im not the only one that loves coffee, today i made a big batch of a special cup of coffee, maybe you guys should try this out.

I call it NitroJava...

make about 8 cups of coffee....

take about a half a cup of chocolate chips, (dark... rich chocolate reccomended)

mix with enough milk to where the chips are submerged, microwave the chips so they melt in the milk stirring occasionally to make sure the chocolate does not burn to the bottom of the bowl, and to make sure the chocolate is at a good consistancy, once the chocolate is at a liquady consistancy, poor into the coffee wile mixing.

ad a teeny bit of cinnamon, just a little, not much at all, and mix emmediatly,

ad a drop or two of vanilla

add about a quarter cup of shooger, half cup if you like it sweet, a whole cup if you really like it sweet.

stir well

ad a little milk (whole milk or cream reccomemded)

stir well, and enjoy wile hot, tastes good, the coffee, chocolate, and sugar really gives you a Nitro like boost!

its probably better that way, caffeen is not good for you, i drink coffee beacuse i love the taste...

This is the one I got:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/keurig-keurig-single-serve-coffee-maker-kub70-platinum-kub70/10137504.aspx?path=ec98a1e378b4a6cd0b8757afe559f430en02

Yes it is $219, but it does go on sale lots. It was on their Boxing Week sale for $149, plus I had a $50 gift Card.....so $99 before tax!! Great Deal, and I Love it.

For those that do have a Keurig a great site to get your coffee is:

http://www.shoffee.com/

Cheapest I have see anywhere, and over 200 kinds of K-cups, over $60 is free shipping, over $75 is free shipping and they throw in a free sampler pack. No stake in their company, just a satisfied customer.

BTW...don't waste your cash on a Tassimo....I give them a year and they will be belly up. Keurig owns about 72% (give or take) of the market. Green Mountain Coffee is the largest producer of K-cups, just recently purchased Canadian Company Van Houte Coffee, and actually own the Keurig name.

Latest posts

Back