Coffee

Elm City Hobbies said:
This is the one I got:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/keurig-keurig-single-serve-coffee-maker-kub70-platinum-kub70/10137504.aspx?path=ec98a1e378b4a6cd0b8757afe559f430en02

Yes it is $219, but it does go on sale lots. It was on their Boxing Week sale for $149, plus I had a $50 gift Card.....so $99 before tax!! Great Deal, and I Love it.

For those that do have a Keurig a great site to get your coffee is:

sure looks good.

http://www.shoffee.com/

Cheapest I have see anywhere, and over 200 kinds of K-cups, over $60 is free shipping, over $75 is free shipping and they throw in a free sampler pack. No stake in their company, just a satisfied customer.

BTW...don't waste your cash on a Tassimo....I give them a year and they will be belly up. Keurig owns about 72% (give or take) of the market. Green Mountain Coffee is the largest producer of K-cups, just recently purchased Canadian Company Van Houte Coffee, and actually own the Keurig name.

thats a borderline expresso man XD i have had expresso and that is too much for me, and i can eat and drink alot of things!

When I was bike racing, the guys would pickup espresso before a training ride, all the caffeine with alot less water. The idea being less water, less pee. I didn't buy into it, somehow, I don't think diuretics work that way.

JMac said:
When I was bike racing, the guys would pickup espresso before a training ride, all the caffeine with alot less water. The idea being less water, less pee. I didn't buy into it, somehow, I don't think diuretics work that way.

yea, i could understand that point there.

I'm drinking a coffee right now.... ;D
I don't know why this is important but I saw the thread and said....Hey ... I feel like a coffee. ;D

I like My Coffee too. I usually have about 20oz 1st thing in th Morning - Light & SooWeet( dat's how They say dat up in New York) ! with French Vanilla, or Choco-Caramel cream ... depends on how I'm feelin.

After th Coffee is gone it's Time to go Code Red ... Mountain Dew Code Red( Cherry Blast) !! Not sure if they sell much or any of it outside th U.S. , but this stuff is th Bomb , especially when It's Icy Cold !! It reminds Me of a Cherry Smash , a drink I used to get waaaay back in th Day when they had stores with Soda Fountains in them.

ERIK

As a kid and a young teenager I always wondered, why my parents drink coffee. It was only when "Senseo" pad machines came out, that I realized: "Wow, Coffee can actually taste pretty good!". Then I started to slowly drink coffee and went into coffee shops as well, where I was amazed again "wow, even better.". ;D

These days I have a Nespresso machine, since that's the best compromise between spending money and coffee taste for me. I absolutely love it. Gorgeous Espresso (with some real pressure of about 19 bar!) and some great coffee. Yeah it's expensive, but I don't drink that much coffee.

I have NO substitute whatsoever to drink in the morning.

DXM said:
I'm drinking a coffee right now.... ;D
I don't know why this is important but I saw the thread and said....Hey ... I feel like a coffee. ;D

yea... coffee... im making a pot right now!!!

panzerace007 said:
I like My Coffee too. I usually have about 20oz 1st thing in th Morning - Light & SooWeet( dat's how They say dat up in New York) ! with French Vanilla, or Choco-Caramel cream ... depends on how I'm feelin.

After th Coffee is gone it's Time to go Code Red ... Mountain Dew Code Red( Cherry Blast) !! Not sure if they sell much or any of it outside th U.S. , but this stuff is th Bomb , especially when It's Icy Cold !! It reminds Me of a Cherry Smash , a drink I used to get waaaay back in th Day when they had stores with Soda Fountains in them.

ERIK

i like my coffee pitch black, with a little sugar, and really creamy milk mixed in, if there is hot coco available ill ad that too! i have not to recently posted a recipe for a Cinnamon Vanilla Mocha that i concocted XD

Mountain Dew code red! that stuff is good, i remember one summer i drank a ton of it, so Code Red reminds me of summer, i remember when they came out with live wire! XD

elend said:
As a kid and a young teenager I always wondered, why my parents drink coffee. It was only when "Senseo" pad machines came out, that I realized: "Wow, Coffee can actually taste pretty good!". Then I started to slowly drink coffee and went into coffee shops as well, where I was amazed again "wow, even better.". ;D

These days I have a Nespresso machine, since that's the best compromise between spending money and coffee taste for me. I absolutely love it. Gorgeous Espresso (with some real pressure of about 19 bar!) and some great coffee. Yeah it's expensive, but I don't drink that much coffee.

I have NO substitute whatsoever to drink in the morning.

i started drinking coffee as a kid, my grandpa would be drinking coffee, so i wanted to be just like him and have a cup, after that it was history! my grandma would make coffee for me and grandpa, and she would add tons of milk too it and a touch of shooger, so i would not be bouncing all over the walls, after that i would always sneak my grandpas coffee, i would drinking lots of shooger or milk, or straight up BLACK!!

My dad is hard core about our coffee, we make a small pot with about as much coffee grounds as you would put in a large one, my mom complains because we both like our coffee too strong for her, Black or light, coffee is good too me, and has been that way since i was a little runt! the only coffee i was not really able to down was a double shot of expresso at BigBs HOLY COW! that stuff is strong.....

Timmys double-double. I never really started drinking it until I had kids. Then I seemed to need it to get going in the morning. ha ha

J14 said:
Timmys double-double. I never really started drinking it until I had kids. Then I seemed to need it to get going in the morning. ha ha

never heard of timmys double double, but sure sounds good.

Timmys = Tim Hortons

Double Double = 2 cream, 2 sugar

Booyah! Thats how I roll.

Latest posts

Back