check out these gundams 1/100 scale

mariosmodelkits

Hey model addicts, heres some 1/100 mg gundoms i built awhile back hope you like.

this dom was a hard to find clear vesion mg so when i built this one i didnt know what i wanted to do, so i thought it would be cool to build a half and half one side built up detaild the whole nine and the other side straight out the box. I did this to give alittle perspective on built up and straight out the box.

Heres a gumdom gun canon 1/100 showing off all its inner guts. Alot of work went into this gundom.

This is a 1/100 scale griffin very cool kit.

on this griffin all the outer armor is removable and detailed on the inside gotta love mg kits.

MG Griffin is actually 1:35, not 1:100. (Patlabor mecha are about 8m tall, much smaller than the 18m of Gundam subjects...)

Thx alot all. Glad you guys think there cool.

tetsujin- thx for the info, i didnt know that. I thought all mg gundam kits were 1/100 :-\. Oh well it still was a cool build. :)

mariosmodelkits said:
Thx alot all. Glad you guys think there cool.

tetsujin- thx for the info, i didnt know that. I thought all mg gundam kits were 1/100 :-\.

Yes, so far all MG Gundam kits are 1:100 - however, a few MG kits aren't from Gundam. The Patlabor stuff and the MG Dunbine, plus the new line of MG figure kits... You can actually see the pilot's head in that last photo of the Griffon - if the kit were in 1:100 scale the pilot would be much smaller.

Latest posts

Back