build rate?

java said:
Grendels:Are you telling me off. ;) :D
I just have a nack of building quicky that's all.

In no way shape or form am I telling you off. That post was to explain why I started this thread more than anything.... ;D

Speaking of build rate. I'm going to attempt to finish 2 this weekend and Going to tackle 3 car models straight outta the box before next weekend. Only one has been started going to combine the builds on one thread will start posting probably Sunday. I have never tried to finish 3 kits in that short amount of time so it's a bit of a challenge I am putting myself up to just to try and knock down my stash a little.

i can crank them out pritty quickly, i can finish one in a few days, and if i have sufficient fun funds, i could probably crank out 2 planes a week.

sllllloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Last year I got 0 done. The B-17 projects been going on 4 years now but thats cuz of the never ending research, changing the plan a couple times, redoing the whole plane and lots other stuff. Combine that with everything else i do and modeling becomes almmost non existent at times

Latest posts

Back