Bronco Buffalo MPCV " BoneCrusher"

that picture looks like its a stretched limo disco lights all it needs is a mini bar

its taken with a fish eye lens and that is the reason for the bow. looks kinda cool tough

Everything I've found shows most of the interior aside from the anti-spall fabric covering....all indications point to a grey or black so far, but I'm glad to have found better shot of the ceiling so i can just keep it light primer gray. Gonna be fun tryin to sort it all out and piece it together. Hoping to get some more work done this weekend ( Mother In-Law is in town so I'm otherwise pressed into dinners and outings )

image-187.jpg
Dashboard all mocked up and has been primed along with the AC unit pictured below
image-188.jpg

I put a lot of effort into the radio rack. I'm very pleased with the results, even the off color and slightly dirty water in the bottles.
image-189.jpg
image-190.jpg
image-191.jpg

With Shweinhund's reference photo and advice I repainted the anti-spalling cushion fabric in accordance with the photos we found. I mounted the radio rackin it's proper spot too
image-192.jpg

Here's the fire extinguishing units all painted and grimed up with a little dirty wash from painting the radio rack.
image-193.jpg

Hoping to have the seats assembled, dash painted and decaled with some light European earth dusted over the entire interior.....dust effects on the central flooring with boot prints pressed in as well.

Wow, great update Tbadger. The work you put into the radio rack was definitely worth it, it came out great. Thats an awesome idea to put boot prints inside!! Cant wait to see some more updates on this. At this rate I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer with my Buffalo. ;D

Painted up the AC Unit and fire extinguisher
image-195.jpg
image-194.jpg

Dashboard painted and seats constructed/ primed
image-196.jpg
image-197.jpg

Parts installed
image-198.jpg

Added detail paint and decals to the dash, decided to grime up the water bottles and paint their caps while on the sprue to maintain consistent finishes
image-199.jpg
image-200.jpg

The drivers area turned out pretty well if I may say. Aside from not having the seats ready to mount just yet
image-2071.jpg

Pretty sweet looking build man. Love the touches on the water bottles. Very clever.

amazing detail going into this build buddy give your self a slap on the back...like the snack in a bag to just dont think it will fit inside the build though

Painted the seats and belts a semigloss black since all the photos and a quick call to the MSFB Platoon verified that the seats are a urethane coated high density foam. I chose a dull Copper for the hardware so it won't be too obscured by dust later.
image-801.jpg
image-1682.jpg

Have the bumper essentials complete....8 pieces of PE just on this alone. The next phase of building is 75% PE work....I'm sure you all can't wait for my in depth review of LionRoar's upgrade kit!
image-2279.jpg

You are doing great work on this!! Watching this build come together is awesome, cant wait to see what it looks like when your finished.

Started in on some of the photoetch this afternoon before the wife got home from work. This is the bumper attachment and the front grille area. I scrapped the entire photetch front grill because the grill was not cooperating and before I got angry I just decided to use the plastic one that came in the kit with some PE detail pieces from Lionroar
image-690.jpg
image-532.jpg
image-2324.jpg
image-311.jpg

Here's the side grilles for the hood nearly ready to get the slats installed......after all this grief. I'm glad to see that they've included some handy jig frames for the slat armor that i must painstakingly assemble by by bar
image-2182.jpg

THANKS FOR ALL THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT....I'm could use the extra push :)

Latest posts

Back