Bioshock 2,through the eyes of a little sister

java

No disintegrations
Hey everyone,here's my latest build,in the game bioshock the whole of rapture,a city under the ocean has been ruined by a war, the Little Sisters (originally named as Gatherers) are young girls who have been genetically altered and mentally conditioned to reclaim ADAM from the corpses around Rapture.
While all of the residence of rapture see a ruined city the little sisters still continue to see rapture how it used to be,a gleaming metropolis.

This is a scene from part of bioshock 2,i liked this part in the game and decided to make it.
http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/bioshock-2/bs2-49.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2719/4480153083_3b8df31351.jpg

DSCF2972Large.jpg
DSCF2975Large.jpg
DSCF2978Large.jpg
DSCF2988Large.jpg
DSCF2986Large.jpg
DSCF2983Large.jpg

I love the quirky oddball ones, and this is one of those. Nice work.
What are the origins of the figures? The dead lady looks a lot like our favourite cylon spy..

So cool! I played the first game, but never got round to finishing it. Just had no time, but the art direction in that game was sublime!

You've captured it here very well indeed java. Superb once again. 8)

That first game scared the pants off me lol, nice work as always, the ladies face is really well done and the little girls.....well I shouldnt have just looked at that before bed :-X

Java, Don't know the game but the image you've created is Un-nerving and Great. The details really
add depth to your well-envisioned scene.....the leaves scattered, butterflies a hovering, and of course
the blood splattered lil zombie girl. Wonderful and wierd. Bill

Thank you very much everyone for the great comments.

stretch:
What are the origins of the figures? The dead lady looks a lot like our favourite cylon spy..

Spot on!,they are both figures,the little sister is the bioshock figure filled in at the joints and repainted,the female figure is the cylon spy i used putty to make her dress a lot longer and i also made her the gloves and gave her a hair cut,she matched the woman in the game really well.

Fork Virus:
did you fabricated those figures?

No, i wish. :D ;)

I don't respond to mine or anybody's builds so much at the moment because i'm knackered after work and i just come home get java out do some kit building and go to bed,i'm not on the net so much lately but good to see that the builds are looking awesome and SMA is still going strong and all's well.

Outstanding piece!
The work You've done with the figures is a top notch, and the overall composition.. Just no words. Simply incredible!

Excellent concept...very interesting piece all around!! Well done Java!! ;)

Latest posts

Back