BIO-HAZARD COMPUTER CASE MOD

Glorfindel

Moderators feel free to move this to Dioramas if you feel it would be better viewed there.
A little back story on my behalf. A few years back I was checking out YouTube for "creating your own decals" and someway, somehow ended up landing on this video entitled "Biohazard Computer Case Mod". Curious I clicked on it and was hooked on the idea for modifying a computer case. Not that I'm interested in doing anything like this to my Mac, I was more interested to see how this guy is turning his in to this. So it's been three plus years in the making and I believe he is turning out just some of the best scratch building that I have ever seen. Completely awesome stuff.
From his earliest videos you can witness the quality of his camera work change from relatively simple to a far better produced end product. The beauty though is in the build. I tip my hat to Ron Christianson and his sick skills. So much can be learned from simply watching these. To date there are 14 videos spanning the last three plus years. It's been slow but seems very rewarding. I hope you guys like these as much as I do.
He does scratch with some Star Wars stuff if you catch it in the later videos.
This is the first video. Below it I will put a link to his YouTube page and you can view the rest Enjoy these guys, their a blast.

BIOHAZARD COMPUTER CASE MOD PART I

http://www.youtube.com/user/RONLEEC1/videos?view=0

He does amazing work. Check out West Coast Mods on Facebook and look for his Ducati case mod. It went to CES this year for Cooler Master.

Latest posts

Back