BIG VIDEO... being posted soon!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Air Collection 4 is coming out soon, a bunch of new airplanes have been added to the collection, most of them I have already shown the building process of them and pictures, but the entire collection and the organization of it has not been show yet. Because I have so many new airplanes now, they are about stacked on top of each other, I have had to re organize things so much, that the old video with the older collection set up, is Woefully out of date compared to what I have now! So I my plan is to make a new one, but I have done it the same way 3 times already!! My question is, how should I do it? I have came up with some ideas and here is what I can do, i want you guys to choose!

Idea 1
Do it like I always do! Scan the entire collection with the camera Thoroughly, giving short pop up captains here and there on the names of the specific airplanes with good back ground music, the way I have always done it! The up side is this is easy to do, and quick, and wont take long to make, or watch. The Down side is, is I have already done this many times, and it doesent exactly give specific detail on each model.

Idea 2
Do it without music, and simply explane vocally about every aircraft as I show it, the upside of this idea is now I can explane with more detail about each airplane and there is something different. It will be a little more time consuming than the original idea, and you will not get music

Idea 3
Simply show pictures of all the airplanes, allowing higher quality photographs with inscriptions with music, Up side! Is you get better looks at the airplanes in some ways, its easier to do in some ways, but can be time consuming because you have to remove the hundreds of photos, put them on the computer, then place them in the video, then adjust accordingly.

Idea 4
Mix it up. Do a intro, then do a really fast scan of the entire collection via video, showing the entire set up. Then show more detailed filming of each individual airplane with vocal explanation, not only on the Model, but of actual history of the airplane it models, for example, I show the P-51, I could explain its performance characteristics, and its history in the war. then show a few good pictures of each. The up side, you get to see a little of everything, you get to see the entire set up, then you get to see not only individual views of each airplane, pictures, and descriptions of the models, but descriptions of the aircraft it models! The down side is, this process will be verry time consuming… and with all the descriptions, mean there will be multiple parts to the video, so if you’re the person who wants to see one part, and not have to watch two to five parts, it would not exactly be for people who want it all now! However it will be for those who are patient and want quality!

well ladies and gentlemen tell me what you think will be best! :)

TiM said:
option 4 ;D

ok, i hope i get a few more choices in a few days, or im going with option 4 beacuse thats what i want, it may... be a little more time consuming, but hay... it will be worth it in the end.

I put option4 because I think you'd have fun doing it 8)
Might be more work however it's nice to try something new, rather than re-do what you've done before.

TiM said:
I put option4 because I think you'd have fun doing it 8)
Might be more work however it's nice to try something new, rather than re-do what you've done before.

i have already started on it, and that is what i was thinking.

Latest posts

Back