"Big Train" Kit Bash [WIP]

Thank you for the wonderful comment Eastrock :D ... Some days are better then others ... the worst part is some times I have to get up and walk away because my hands are shaking too bad. :-\

Quick update and teaser pictures so everyone gets an idea of what the body is going to look like. This is after just a couple of hours of cutting and figuring ... tooth picks are just there for scaffolding to hold things in place.

RF242847.jpg

RF242846.jpg

Ok now to get this hot glue off and start fabricating :p

ScarredKustoms said:
Thank you for the wonderful comment Eastrock :D ... Some days are better then others ... the worst part is some times I have to get up and walk away because my hands are shaking too bad. :-\

Quick update and teaser pictures so everyone gets an idea of what the body is going to look like. This is after just a couple of hours of cutting and figuring ... tooth picks are just there for scaffolding to hold things in place.

RF242847.jpg

RF242846.jpg

Ok now to get this hot glue off and start fabricating :p

ScarredKustoms, been following this build and I have to say this is one wild build and awesome weathering, I love the weathering, one thing I have a problem with but you have it down tight!!! Cant wait to see what is next on this beauty.

Roger that chassis is awesome, the detailing is superb as is the weathering, great work!!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks again for the comments. Body is coming along ... trying not to rush it. going to be alot of sanding and shaping. I do want to get this done soon. Want to do a new model for the contest.

Roger ... brilliant work on the chass & engine ,looks amazing buddy ,the weathering is spot on ! Looks like you've a job on your hands with the body ,but Im sure you have it well under control :Dlooking forward to it ! keep at it .

Chris.

Thank you everyone for the comments and encouragement. Not sure if this would get built with out them ... lol The body is coming along ... better then I expected. 8)

RF262849.jpg

RF262850.jpg

RF262848.jpg

Latest posts

Back