Big Spring Contest 2015

Biskup

It's this time of year when I start to wonder if there will be Big Spring Contest and will it start in February or March?

I'm sure Scott will be letting us know any time now. March would be the most likely starting point

Honestly haven given it any thought prior to seeing this thread.

This year it will run on the same dates as the start and end of Spring - Friday, March 20 ~ Sunday, June 21

Scott Girvan said:
This year it will run on the same dates as the start and end of Spring - Friday, March 20 ~ Sunday, June 21

Or as we call it here, Autumn ;)
Which means it is starting to cool down and so plenty more time at the bench without sweat being used as a thinner :)

How can you for get about us :eek: shocking, "Big Autumn Contest 2015" unfortunately does not have the same ring to it, but we'll deal with it.

well, we could have a 2 contests a year, a Spring one us above the equator in March-June and Spring one for below the equator in August-November. Though I think having 2 contest would kill Scott, so probably not the best idea.

Okay, how many of you have your projects figured out yet?
I mean, what you're planning to do.

I figure we've got a couple of weeks to figure it out

Mine will be made of plastic lol I do have something in mind depending on the topics and as long as life doesn't go and get ugly again :)

Latest posts

Back