Big, Bad. Ugly and very Dirty JSU 152

scratchmod

Thought I might as well post this one here too since I've done it on other forums.

Been working on this for two weeks and am having a freaking blast too. I'm using mainly AK products for the painting and weathering. This is not a wreck....it's a runner :eek: shocking eh.

Some pics of what she looks like so far.

rust009.jpg

rust003.jpg

rust004.jpg

rust005.jpg

rust006.jpg

rust007.jpg

fueltanks005.jpg

fueltanks004.jpg

For those of you who have seen it already...sorry to bore you.. ;)

:eek: rob your tallent never seems to end! this is sweet. was going to ask what kit it was but i saw in the last post, i love the battle damage it looks nice a beat up :)

Not bad for a first timer there kid!! ;D NOT!! (((LOL))) OK, seriously now, you are nailing this one buddy! I love the weathering on this.....

Trust me people, seen this up close....even better!!! :eek:

Nice control too, on your part ::) Not to rip open the side and burn this puppy out!!! ;) Keep it rolling buddy!! 8)

Oooh !! Didnt realise you'd sneaked this one in here ;D As Already said bro ....outstanding !!! top work ;)

Chris.

;D

well..... the depth of your work is what amazes me the most... I can't wait to experiment with the H.S. technique and other variants you have on your website....
but never get around to prep and set up for it.... Darn !
Looks so cool ! maybe I should set up a goal for 2012 and at least try it !
Keep up the good work.... it looks amazing !

Hey fellas. Switched pc's and couldn't remember and get on the forum. All squared away now. thanks a bunch for the kind words. Norm, I can only use HS on models...not much on top to use HS anymore ;D ;D...no comment T or Chris ;) ( knowing you guys )

Latest posts

Back