Bad Kitty!! - Completed!

Re: Bad Kitty!!

LOL...sitting in the tray at home right now!! ::)It was blown right off the base! ;D A small bit is planned somewhere over there I think. Got a few thing to still work on!! ;)

the tank looks quality spot on

amd the ground work is amazing looks ive seen the state of the floor after a few burnt out cars around here and it looks just like under your bad kitty

john

lol good because i was starting to think its gona look add if its missing

Thanks John!! ;)

Trying to work it Spud! :p

Thanks for the Push Rob!! 8)

Inspirational work! I have been following along and your commitment to getting the details right is commendable. You really have a great eye for making the model and it's environment look real.

Thank you for sharing your process. You have videos on YouTube?

-CS

Thank you CS, very kind of you to say!!! Sorry, nothing in the way of vids....for the moment anyway. Sure you know how things change though! ;)

Hey Guys!

Worked a bit on the MG tonight...

Tamiya Mixed brown base, Dark yellow then Badger Grimy Black, Roof Brown, some AK Engine Grime and Engine Oil and of course a touch of AK Dark Steel Pigment.

Picture067.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Not much left, thanks for hanging in there ;)

My friend, this gun coming in the kit or is in resine, look great.

Regards

Richard

Hello Richard!! Thank you! Gun is from the kit with an aftermarket barrel. ;)

The MG34 looks good enough to fire mate ! :eek:

very nice

shane

Is it done yet ;D ;D ;D That defo is the worlds biggest hand holding the worlds smallest gun ;D ;D Looks great mucker ;)

Chris.

Thank you fellas!! ;)

Juuuuuuuust about, Chris!! ::) Just some dusting and finishing up a plinth this week to mount everything onto. :p

;D

You're a real crafty dude "T"
This is one is headed off the scale. 8)

Tony lee :)

Thank you Tony!! Getting ready to clean some house....year end final push to finish up some projects!! ;)

Man your attention to detail is amazing

love your work

Cheers

Neo

Thank you Neo! I have the bottom base piece in the cue for this afternoon...should be a done deal by tomorrow....Christmas needs to, for a lack of a better term, "throw up" in my living room today!! :p It's all for the kids!! ;D

Latest posts

Back