Bad Kitty!! - Completed!

TRM ,

AW Yeah Big Daddy !! This looks HOT Boi !! Great Job . I've missed so much - I was sick , then had to go to th Dentist ( minus 2 teeth) , then .. got sick again ! + school ( Auto Cad 3-D modeling & rendering with 3-D Max Design)

This really Rox TRM !! I would use other expressions but I know We have kiddies running around & I'd hate to be th Bad Influence !

Beautiful Job !!! CHEERS !!

Erik!!! DUDE!!!!! Back in the game!!! Glad to see you up and running again! Sorry to hear of the illness....and the teefff!! ::)

Thanks Brotha'! Sad it's done...glad it's over!!! ;D Ton-o-fun along the way!!

Nice bid on the CAD and rendering!!! Slick stuff!!! Only dabbled with some 3D stuff. I see some Tiggy 3D walk-a-rounds in your future eh??? 8)

Don't be a stranger!!! ;)

Sir, i have just found this thread, WOW.
WOW is actually an understatement.
What is better than WOW cuz this is it.
The texture, the chips, the scratches, the sooty burnt area around the 'strike zone" all add to the 'depth' of the surface you have created & if you look at the stage by stage pictures, the tank seems to look heavier and heavier, like a real rusted hunk of metal, with every layer you add. Until by the end it looks soooooooo heavy & realistic you would think it was a photo of the real thing.

One of the best builds i have see on this site. If i was wearing a hat, i would take if off to you Sir.
Simple fantastic.
Well done.

Toe McGag

Youare too kind Toe! Thank you very much for theose kind words! Layering is where it is at! ::) Err, patience and layering! ;D

But you still have to know what to layer and when.
That is where the skill is at, and you certainly got bucket fulls of that my friend.

This hits 11 on the dial for me.

Toe

LOL..sometimes I suppose that could be true Toe ;)...knowing which to put where and I guess when. A lot of trial and error though ::) But mostly just a lot of fun! ;D Trying different things keeps it all interesting!! 8)

Thanks again!! ;)

Latest posts

Back