Avitars & User Names

lol of course i do i love them. preferbly home made tough. and by that i mean cut up teh spuds and fry them, the frozen ones just aint the same, and no mayo :) just salt.

I think mine is pretty self explanatory, but I also go by some iteration of Viper (usually ViperCDN for those on World of Tanks, or World of Warplanes).

Viper after one of my favorite cars...CDN, well because I am Canadian (but don't drink that particular beer! LOL)

Jaitea is my first 2 initials J T, my name is John & my Avatar is a craft I'm a bit obsessed about

J

i don't know where the dark came from but . blade is one of my Favorite marvel characters 88 the last two digits of my birth year and my avatar is Eddie because i love Iron Maiden

Well I'm kind of boring, Igard is just taken from my name Iain Gardiner.

My avatar is the FM Tie-Interceptor I built a couple of months back.

adampolo13 said:
Spud,

Just salt...... You guys must have some pretty good potatos where you come from ;)

I don't even take salt with mine. In fact I don't put salt on anything.

Marie Piper potatoes are my preferred choice. Usually boiled, steamed or roasted. :)

Name is from one of the many characters I've created over the years.

Avatar is a closeup of a Poser render I did for another character.
Her name is "Roguewing" which is a handle I use on a few other forums

I used to play CS 1.6 / Source in the world arena....long time ago. Played on alot of kid friendly servers so my post kill "habit" of squatting on my opponents still warm corpse was renamed. Also, at the time the BADGER BADGER BADGER cartoon was pretty popular. The name has stuck and I've been dubbed Badger for the past 12 years.

My nick name is from a cat I use to have years ago. He was the best cat ever.....

Grendel: The lost slides

My avatar is one of my other cats with attitude. I stuck a Macro lens in his face and took the photo..... this time it is Tomodachi. Thunderpaws was not around when I signed up to the forum.

My nick was created about a decade ago as I recall, when I've been keen on playing text RPG games on the Russian Star Wars fanclub forum. I've used to have a smugler character back then, who, not without the influence of my childish maximalism and attraction to plagiarism was different from Han Solo a little to not at all. His name was Kellard Solander - I don't remember how did I come with Kellard, but Solander is a combination from Solo and Rendar. The nickname sticked to me since these times, so, well this is it. With the release of a book "A girl with a dragon tatoo" it started to cause some questions however, since Solander is a more or less common Swedish surename, and the main character of the book is called the same. But I'm pretty sure that the stir around the book would soon calm down, but I will be remembered ;D ;D ;D
The userpic is a painting of Yury Gagarin holding Layka (one of the first dogs sent into a space flight during the development of a first human mission) on his hands. This situation has never happened in reality, and those two had never met - it is a complete imagination of the artist. However, I've found this picture a kind of touchy, and thought it would be cool to use this pic as an avatar, since in scale modeling I've been always obsessed with sci-fi, and this picture can be called my small tribute to one of the greatest steps in making humanity's dreams of other stars coming true.

My day job is as a software developer, and spend my entire work day staring at source code, hence the name "CodeMaster". The image is the only clear image I could find of the Code Master character from an old TV series, "Reboot"

I change my avatar about as often as I change my socks so it has no meaning at all.

My user name is just some random computer generated text in a row or wutevs.

;D

I bet your socks are happy to see the end of the month ;D ;D ;D

Sox can only be turned inside out, so you basically get two uses. Underwear on the other hand can be turned inside out as well as front to back, that's four by my count.

lol

;D ;D There goes a brave man ;D ;D yer don't wear a thong then ;)

Latest posts

Back