Avitars & User Names

The Nylon Gag

I have a question for everyone?

I have noticed some very interesting Avitars and User names on the forum, some are obvious and some not so and i was just wondering what the significants of these were to the members. :D

For me The Nylon Gag is an anigram of my name and the Avitar is of me sitting on my baby, my Ducati Hypermotard 1098s. 8)

Gaggles McGee ;D

Big Tolkien fan....hence the name. Avatar is a fish. A Flowerhorn Cichlid to be exact. Not even my favorite fish but I liked the pic so much I decided to use it as my Avatar. I love tropical and marine fish and that also is tied into my work.

Adampolo13 comes from My Name, My favorite sport (water polo) and my lucky number. 13. ;D

My avitar is a pic of me and the cats kickin' it.

I'm a big fan of the VMF-214 hence my name and my Avatar is the squadron's insignia.

Mine is my real Nickname been with me since i was Very young becaue i could eat a Bucket load of them from a very young age. The avatar i made to go with the name :)

Well ...What can I say ......Its just ...errr ...Me ;D

Chris.

Mine is partly mine and my wife's names...and I am on our quarter horse...I rarely ride, but happened to one day and liked the pic my wife took!

You wouldn't happen to be riding "I'll Have Another" Saturday at Belmont would you? Triple Crown winner in our future? Could happen. He's a strong finisher and his main competition dropped out of the race.

Username is a play on my real name, Charlie Arsenault. I've always liked cars, so it was fairly easy to incorperate that into my username. I've used Carsenault one several other forums including F1M.com, Torontomazda3.com and mazda3atlantic.com.
My avatar is something I found and used on my FB profile, a lot of ppl and friends used to call me "Charlie Brown" when I was younger, and the fact he's playing a bass guitar which I also play.

Well, my username came to be when I tried to come up with something combining my hobbies of photography, aviation, and modeling. My avatar is me in IR. ;D

My is just a nick name which means Bishop. As for avatar well I just like Marvin the Martian a lot :)

I think this is an awesome thread as im always curious about these sorts of things!

As for me, Mr. Natural is one of my favorite comic book characters created by the infamous Robert Crumb who happens to be my favorite artist. Underground comics are totally my thing. Since I was about 17, (im 27 now), i've been using this as my user name for anything web related.

My Avatar is just a bad picture of me sitting at my work bench ;D

spud said:
Mine is my real Nickname been with me since i was Very young becaue i could eat a Bucket load of them from a very young age. The avatar i made to go with the name :)

;D ;D either with or without mayonnaise, Spuddy ??

Cheers mate ;)
RG

andrei383 is the tag i usually use in online gaming: basically my first name and the first 3 numbers i got when i pressed my hand on the numpad

my avatar is just me enjoying my other hobby: photography!

JMac was my high school nickname. My avatar is a picture of me.

Jelly said:
spud said:

;D ;D either with or without mayonnaise, Spuddy ??

Cheers mate ;)
RG

Lol Jelly none. Butter salt and pepper, thats how its done ;D

Well mine is just where I'm from 'Mersea island' and my name John. My avatar is me fooling around with a Stormtrooper helmet on with an SMA hat on top :p

Mine is based on my love of the railroads, and the "Wag-Wag" is my favorite crossing signal. My avatar is a Wig-Wig signal. Also wanted something original, that no one else was using.

Latest posts

Back