Any hockey fans?

Well, true it wasn't much of a fight as far as goalies go. . .we have had and do have a few on the Wings who have gained fame for fisticuffs. But crossing the blue line by a goalie is a no-no! Both got the minor for leaving the crease and the major for fighting, but it is actually up to the Refs to toss them, but it was not really a fight.

Now THAT was an entertaining game. ;D It was like the kid in the schoolyard who's been picked on all year and finally had enough. The fights were definitely edgier than usual. I'd say in the past week I've seen two of the best Bruins games ever: last Thursday against Dallas, and last nights game. That said, Montreal will not give up, and I think they may be in Thomas' head a little.

Should be an interesting run down to the wire here. Chiarelli should make a deal for a puck moving d-man and a proven goal scorer ASAP...he has the pieces to move around, so this is the time to do it...Pens are not going to go deep and the Washington Ovechkins are hurting a bit too. B's can beat Philly, and I'd love to see a re(demption)match in the playoffs to make up for last years embarrassment.

Blackhawks fan here. As you can imagine last year was a dream come true for me. I never thought I would see the day when they would win a cup. It was pretty special.

I also had season tickets to the Barrie Colts in the OHL for 8 years. So yeah I like my hockey.

I follow college hockey....the college I got to was runner up for the D3 national championship last year. They're pretty fun games to go to

Die hard Flyers fan here!!! You know what sucks? beating the bandwagon fans off your back and philly has alot of them ::) ;D

And the Bruins just got better...woo hoo! Hopefully they make it out of the 2nd round this season.

Latest posts

Back