any help woukd be GREATLY appreciated

celticpride86

So I'm rather New to building and just got done with a 68 charger r/t 2 n 1 but now have my sights set to do a 67 impala 4 door and so far I have found nothing....do they not make them?

Hey there Celtic,

Both Revell and AMT have made a '67 Impala in the past, however both are currently out of production at the moment.

Closest available at the moment (new) is the Revell '66 Impala.

REV4250.jpg

The way Revell has been re-issuing Impalas lately, I wouldn't be surprised to see the '67 be re-issued at some point in the future, as it has been awhile since it has been out, but there isn't anything coming in the immediate future. Maybe sometime in 2015.

You should be able to find it used however, people's stashes that they are selling off, or on Ebay.

Well my goal is to find a 4 door I've found like 30 on eBay all are 2 door to be honest I wanted to do the 4 door 67 from supernatural for my wife's birthday she's utterly obsessed witht the show/car heh

Likely not going to find a 4dr. unless you go the resin body route, and even then I don't know if any of the guys that do them have done a 4dr version.

4dr = boring, and low sales, which is why you generally don't see them made from the main stream kit manufacturers.

Latest posts

Back