airbrush

clockw1se

Hey guys,

B4 i start, i hope i have not overread anything that is already in the forum.

I want to buy a new airbrush and I don't know which one to buy. Atm I've got an Harder&Steenbeck Evolution and I want to upgrade to something new maybe something with a finer spray, I'm thinking about a Harder&Steenbeck Infinity.

What would you suggest? Any thoughts about good Airbrushes?

Have a nice egg hunt ;)

clock

I assume you have the Evolution with the .2mm needle and head?

Not, that I wouldn't want to sell you an entirely new airbrush, but the internal parts to the evolution and the infinity are the same. You could just spring for the smaller .15mm needle and head, and install it in your Evolution, as well the Quickfix handle on the Infinity can be purchased separately and installed on your Evolution also.

With the Evo, you have the base for the internal parts for the Infinity, save yourself some cash and just buy the needle/head combo for the .15mm (about $50CDN), and the Quickfix handle (also about $50CDN).

If you wanted to splurge a little, you could also add an fPC valve to the airbrush, which would give you fingertip control for your airpressure.

I have the .2 and the .4 for the evo.

Thanks for your honesty, did know that. So i only need to get the Infinity .15 needle and head and I'm good to go :) The quickfix is not the issue^^ as i understood it it is the same thing that i got on the evo (a "screw" to limit the movement of the trigger)
What exactly is an fPC valve? Never heard of that^^

I wish we could have a shop like your's here in Luxembourg. We have only one shop I know of and i think the guy is more after money than anything else.
Again thanks for the honesty :)

greetz
clock

Ahhh ok...so you have an Evo Silverline, as the knob at the very back to adjust the travel of the needle.

Yes, works the same way pretty much as the Quickfix on the Infinity, only real difference, you can instantly lock and unlock the one on the Infinity, but otherwise the same.

fPC valve. Basically stands for Fine Pressure control.

Looks like this:

FPC_Ventil.jpg

This basically replaces the air valve on your airbrush (from where you airline attaches, up to you trigger), you can then turn the silver knob to adjust/fine tune your air pressure right at the airbrush. Very easy to install.

Latest posts

Back