'After the Battle'

Cheating if you only have one eye to paint!! LOL!!! Skin tone is fantastic!! You are killing me!! I want to rip into a figure...just need to finish some things (as always)!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

TRM said:
Cheating if you only have one eye to paint!! LOL!!! Skin tone is fantastic!! You are killing me!! I want to rip into a figure...just need to finish some things (as always)!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

get that DAK fig out and let paint fly

This is gonna look amazing chris, whay a great sculpt and youre really doing it justice.

Cant wait to see more

Thank you very much guys ,got to admit its nice getting the brushes going again ,and the new mancave is nearly sorted now too :)

More soon :)

Chris.

Looks great so far Chris. Heck, I'd bee good with the face just as it sits right now! LOL

Chris S said:
Thank you very much guys ,got to admit its nice getting the brushes going again ,and the new mancave is nearly sorted now too :)

More soon :)

Chris.

you gona share pics of the new cave.

and i taught we had an update :(

Thanks guys ;D

Quick update ,and I will make it quick incase the power goes out on me again !!

Nearly done with the face ,just need to finish up around the mouth & beard . The bandage is painted in ,got to add some blood staining to it . And I have started on the cover for his Shako (hat) ....still lots to do , the body and other parts are all primed and some basecoated ready to go ;D

DSCF2068.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Nice touch on the face Chris. Just perfect transitions in the high cheekbones below the eyes to the lower cheeks. The slight redness to the nose indicates cold weather....smart of you. Your doing this sculpt justice. It should look completely amazing when finished.

Latest posts

Back