'After the Battle'

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Well ....Just sent my first entry in :)

Here it is ........ ;D

DSCF2025.jpg

And a look in the box ...... ;D

DSCF2027.jpg

Seriously tho , Its a 1/9 scale Bust entitled 'After the Battle' and depicts a French Line infantryman (1812) Available from http://www.bonapartesmilitarymodels.co.uk/index.asp

Parts .....

DSCF2028.jpg

DSCF2032.jpg

DSCF2031.jpg

DSCF2030.jpg

DSCF2029.jpg

Tally ho chaps ;D

Chris.

This will be great to watch! As a beginner, I will be learning quite a bit from this one I have a feeling. I really want to start working on some of these larger miniatures and busts; perhaps this will motivate me to find a cheap old fellow to have a go at painting... right after I destroy... er construct, my airplane! :)

Superb!!! Lovely piece Chris!!! I am in on this one!!! (pssst...was thinking of entering a fig too....you know I must be daft by now!! ;D )

Amazing sculpting on that, truly a work of art in resin alone. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Chris, what's a that piece in the 4th pic?

Looks like something that's seen the wrong end of a shotgun ...

WOW !! Thanks guys nice to see y'all ;D It is a nice piece and Im really looking forward to slapping some oils about :)

Rookie ,that piece is actually a sheepskin saddle cloth which has been turned into a makeshift bag ,it hangs on a pole over his shoulder . All will become clear soon ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back