Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang 1:48th scale, UPGRADES!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Finally Finished, pictures and video, enjoy the most Beautiful Mustang in my collection.

1:48th scale Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang

2oclock.jpg

7Oclockhigh.jpg

11oclock.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

UPGRADED!!

AceOfSpadesP-511.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-512.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-513.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-514.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-515.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-516.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-517.jpg

AceOfSpadesP-518.jpg

with the upgraded version it receives all new decals, American flag, Amber Pin ups, new numbering for the ID on the side, and the name itself are all new Decals. a happy accident accured and the original molded to the Fuselage Antenna busted off so i replaced it with a more detailed antenna, and lastly a new prop was added, a new Improved prop with the Hamilton standard logos on the front of the prop just like the original.

Story line behind the Ace Of Spades.

Atom Fusion Nicknamed "Ace" or "Ace Of Spades" was a fictional charecture in my stories, during his service in the war he was most famous for flying his favorite fighter, the P-51D Mustang! he painted it his special way, and may have done a few things here and there, but in all actuality it was no more different than a normal mustang.

Atom Fusion scored 361 Areal victories in his service, and flew not only the mustang, but was famous for flying the MKII Spitfire during the battle of brittian and a little bit of his services for the USAAF, and for most of the earlier services he flew the P-47 and the P-51B, but he was most famous for flying the P-51D beacuse it was his prefered fighter and favorite fighter of the war, he flew the P-51D from mid early 1943... to his service end of 1945 and his squadron was the first to receive P-51B Mustangs before they even entered production December 25th 1942, just with the resolution of the Liquid cooling system scoop Atom and his Squadron would fly the mustang long... before anyone ells, they where in essence test dummies! long before its introduction in the summer of 43, making the mustang the primary fighter in his service, in total he flew the mustang from late 42, to end of service!!

Re: Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang 1:48th scale.

Interesting color scheme on that bird. I like it

Re: Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang 1:48th scale.

Quaralane said:
Interesting color scheme on that bird. I like it

thanks, yea... its complex, i like warm colors like orange, red, and yellow, over black, they stick right out over the black, when you see the Ace Of Spades mustang, you SEE it!! like the Red barron, its not supposed to blend in, but its a scheme thats supposed to be intimidating and eye catching.

Latest posts

Back