Academy 1/35 Ontos

I don't know much about this vehicle, but I like how your model turned out. The weathering looks good, not too over done.

scratchmod

I agree with Rob above there - I know nothing about this machine but this build rocks! Well done Dave! Looks really great man.

Lovely job Dave...............a most unusual vehicle but it certainly packed a punch and got the job done, i have seen some footage of this thing being used in anger.....awesome!!!!!

`Boots`

Pioneer tools color?

When I was in a Cav troop 1983-1995 our tools were black or green. Kind of an O.D. Shade. I agree that painting the tools the same color as the rest of the tank would be boring. One can opt to paint them a different shade of green and using a pencil touch the metal bits. Nice model work Dave. Keep posting!

Frank Blanton

ScaleModelMadman said:
Nice to see this complete Dave, good job all around!

Now that this is complete, I'm guessing maybe one of our content scouts will be looking to put this on the home page

8)

I don't know what your talking about ::) ::) LOL

Looks great Dave!! Great finish... Love the smoke! ...first thing I thought was "how the hell?!?"

CHEF,

Great 1st. build !! All th way around. For a first build you kept it very subtle on the weathering of the Mud. It's easy to go overboard. You nailed it ! Cheers !!

ERIK

Latest posts

Back