Abrams Tusk II. The Absolute Power

Playing some catch-up here....Excellent work Jose!!! She is a beauty and your painting is executed beautifully!! Really looking forward to your end game on this one!!! ;)

i want this tank its harder to get than rocking horse @?>@..keep the pics coming

Hey JLL,

While I have not commented before I have been following along and let me say I just love your painting method! The effect is most impressive and I think I'll give this a try on my next build. Please keep the progress pictures coming...So looking forward to more! :D

Thanks my friends! I´m still working on it! The problem .... I´m painting dozens of accesories, boxes, bags ..... very very very time consuming. But do not worry, I´ll finish it and you´ll see the pictures!

Thank you VERY MUCH for your feedback!

Yeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Finished this monster!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of painting accesories, but here is the result. Hope you like it. Any opinion or suggestion will be highly apreciated.

3-32.jpg

5-21.jpg

2-38.jpg

6-16.jpg

That thing is jaw dropping awesome!!! If I didn't know any better I would say you took pictures of the real thing and photo shopped them into a white background. Simply amazing!!!

Incredible job Jose!!! This is a stunning piece of work!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:............. ;)

That is one beautiful rig Jose and I love the overall affect you created! Awesome work.

Cheers, Ski.

Latest posts

Back