Abrams Tusk II. The Absolute Power

Jose Luis Lopez

Hello everyone!

Pleased to meet you all. And more pleased to see so many nice kits! Later, I´ll have a look on them.

This is my first post in this forum, and the subject is ... Abrams Tusk II.

What can I say about this tank? Beautiful, big, agressive... I love WWII stuff, but this one is, for my taste ... may be the nicest modern AFV, and with all the Tusk set, just.... irresistible!.

Dragon kit with Perfect Scale Modellbau resin set, Eduard PE set and some spare parts form here and there. Built by my friend Cesar Gonzalez and will be painted with the typical pale sand OIF color. Soon, I´ll post the following steps.

Thanks for looking!

A-5.jpg

B-5.jpg

Any comment always welcome!

welcome to the forum Jose! the build looks great, i cant wait to see the finished result! :D

Jose my friend, so good to see you here! I take it you enjoyed yourself on the islands?

Knowing your work well, this will be a paint session to remember. Looking forward to this so very much!

8)

Welcome to SMA.

This looks like a fantastic build...and man, such broad surfaces to weather. Looking forward to that.

Thank you for your opinions!

A little advance: primer and some shadows and lights to prepare the surfaces for the base color

a-6.jpg

Latest posts

Back