A-Wing Hasbro Scaled Scratch-Build

Just finished watching all of these. Fantastic step-by-step. Thanks for posting!

HEY GUYS! Has anyone watched these videos?

If you are even the least bit interested in scratch building and vacforming you have to watch these. Some are really short, like under 2 minutes, others a bit longer.

Seriously, Jamaicanmodels69 is presenting, dare I say, a master class here.

AIR and ARMOR dudes that see this post when looking at recent posts list...Even if sci-fi isn't your thing you can really benefit from these too. Vacforming is a deadly weapon to have in your arsenal too.

This is so on my todo list, just haven't had time this week, next week I have a four day weekend. I will watch them then!!!!

Great stuff! Cool call on keeping that solvent glue out of your lungs. Interesting that it still cures for weeks.

The A-Wing is looking really good.

couldne see the pic because it said bandwidth exceeded. anyways the videos shows awesome progress!

Once again, Great work Michael.
Love the music you're listening to. Great tunes for your exemplary work, brother!

Grendels said:
Thank you for making the vids! I finally got caught up!

Thanks guys... ;D

Yo.... G your most welcome! i watched all yours
on your youtube channel on the building of the spray booth
that was great and fun to watch!

Glad you liked them! They are my most popular series. I am still getting comments from them.

That's looking sweet. Man, getting that on the second try is great. Really looks killer and great scale too.

Latest posts

Back