A friend gave me 2 1/48 DC 3 kits

Heavy 7

Hello All,
Joining, to read about what's new & what's still being used for building the models. The first plane will be displayed as flying, gear retracted. For a 1978 model the detail is very nice, the parts clean & crisp.

Was heavy into "N" scale for many years, anyone interested & building in N scale? I have a few items left to sell off, realistic, fine detail & weathering.

Screen Shot 2024-04-15 at 1.49.15 PM.png

Hello All,
Joining, to read about what's new & what's still being used for building the models. The first plane will be displayed as flying, gear retracted. For a 1978 model the detail is very nice, the parts clean & crisp.

Was heavy into "N" scale for many years, anyone interested & building in N scale? I have a few items left to sell off, realistic, fine detail & weathering.

View attachment 116238
Hi and welcome to the forum. Pantherman

Welcome to the Herd! Is that the C-47 boxing, with the stick of paratroopers? I built 2 of those when I was a kid, when they came out. I think it still holds up well today, but then, I'm a Monogram fan. I grew up on their kits.

Looking forward to your builds!

Best regards,
Brad

Ah, OK, the civilian boxing. They first released that in '91 with the new parts necessary to make the airliner. You can make it into a nice model, and I think you'll enjoy building it. I look forward to a build blog here in the forum!

Best regards,
Brad

Latest posts

Back