a bigger walrus

zappa

Hi guys,
I just finished another walrus a size bigger its the old smer kit (they say its is 1/50 scale).
This time i used wires from an old jazz brush, so if you have drummer friends or you are one yourself... ;D

Hope you like it, tell me what you think.
zappa
image.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-1.jpg

jmac, the kit i an old "smer" that i found at the aviation museum here in edmonton.
Pop into the store and sometimes youll find some nice stuff that people sell there in consignment good prices too.

zappa said:
jmac, the kit i an old "smer" that i found at the aviation museum here in edmonton.
Pop into the store and sometimes youll find some nice stuff that people sell there in consignment good prices too.

Too bad the Museum pretty got rid of thier consignment section.

J

I didnt know that it has been a while that ive been there with my boys.
Are you familiar with the edmonton imps (myabe you are a member) im thinking about going to check it out.

zappa

zappa said:
I didnt know that it has been a while that ive been there with my boys.
Are you familiar with the edmonton imps (myabe you are a member) im thinking about going to check it out.

zappa

I am. Check out the website, we meet once a month and it's no charge if you just want to come by and see what a meeting is like.

Great job :) ,I love the old Walrus and keep meaning to get round to building one ...sometime :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back