For a Future Build

GaryG64

I have no idea where I'm going to put this because my shelves are at capacity
But, I am shopping for a1/48 P-61 Black Widow. I found one, on Amazon from Hobby Boss. Before I decide on this one, how is the quality of Hobby Boss and has anyone built this kit?

Thanks,
Gary

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_135630_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_135630_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20230812_135625_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_135625_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
I have no idea where I'm going to put this because my shelves are at capacity
But, I am shopping for a1/48 P-61 Black Widow. I found one, on Amazon from Hobby Boss. Before I decide on this one, how is the quality of Hobby Boss and has anyone built this kit?

Thanks,
Gary
You're going to have fun with all that cockpit glass !!!!!! Looking forward to seeing it built. Pantherman

Hobby Beast puts out some good kits .
They offer subjects other companies don't .
They can have their issues , but I don't know anything about that specific kit -- might check YT for any revues .

How much is that kit ?
Bunch of 1/48 and aftermarket @ Scale Hobbyist ,
https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/browse.php?kw=black,widow
Thanks, Keith. Yes the kit is $50.00 and comes with some photo etch, but I'll probably want more PE and of course figures.
I figure it will make a nice rainy day start.
And this witner might be like it was in the snow storm we got a couple of years back. And a lot more rain. Fun, fun. I just hope we don't loose power for as long as we did. I think we were out for three days or so.

Ugh .
Yes , I'm back to watering continuously to keep stuff alive , then it will drop to 18 degrees for 3 days in January or February and kill what I saved from the drought .

Ugh .
Yes , I'm back to watering continuously to keep stuff alive , then it will drop to 18 degrees for 3 days in January or February and kill what I saved from the drought .
Yes, indeed. I'm not watering as much as I should but, oh well... :D

The P61 kits have been pretty common for a long time so I'm sure there probably are masks available.

Latest posts

Back