350 Enterprise-A, smusno style!

525789_10151498906345527_681790526_23902430_570606663_n.jpg

Finally, some of the fun can begin!!

SMUSNO! I think I said it before, but I must say it again -

I love the energy that comes from your expression! Superb work as well!

In the spirit of Igard and Glorfindel's posts,

That container of LED's - quite swank, quite swank.

All that photo needs is a bit of black lace around the edges......

smusno said:
Are you lot ganging up on me?!?!?!?!

Of course!

I know there is only 10 weeks left, and I just started my build which is about as ambitious as yours!

Are you sure the MOUNTED LEDs are not there just to show you the SETTINGs your Board is at ??? I wouldn't de-solder anything if I was you!

I am pretty sure this board is designed to FEED other mini boards and LED banks from flat ribbons (cables) !!!

I would read or ask question to the DUDE you bought this from !!! my 2cents !

She is going to be a monster... while comparing it to your other one there... its NUTS !
I have it in my stash and NOW realize its way too big !!! for my house !

Sad !

Keep up the good work... and keep off the Chocolate Coated Coffee beans... You are way HYPER !!! LOL all in good fun !!!

Nice to see you all excited about this contest.... and your build !

Good luck !

Cool lighting unit smuzno! One build of this monster I saw online-the guy poked fibre optic up into the officers lounge and made table lamps. Your arboretum is looking great now! Did you check out "Painting Clinics" video on the Aztec Dummies? He had a major issue with them pulling up his paintwork. He put it down to crappy paint but it pulled up the primer in spots too! May want to experiment a bit with some scrap, with both paint and masks. I'm just sayin'. Keep er rollinn' along smuzno, it's looking very, very promising!!

fumblethumbs said:
Cool lighting unit smuzno! One build of this monster I saw online-the guy poked fibre optic up into the officers lounge and made table lamps. Your arboretum is looking great now! Did you check out "Painting Clinics" video on the Aztec Dummies? He had a major issue with them pulling up his paintwork. He put it down to crappy paint but it pulled up the primer in spots too! May want to experiment a bit with some scrap, with both paint and masks. I'm just sayin'. Keep er rollinn' along smuzno, it's looking very, very promising!!

Actually, he started his aztec project after looking at the vid i DID ON MY 22" amt 'e'. i almost feel guilty that mine went so well!!

Doing it on a massive scale is a bit daunting, but im going to just tackle it with verve and see where i end up.

LED tape as a fashion accessory, you see it here first. ;D

Lights are looking good on the model. They look good on the Enterprise too. ;)

An unwise addition about more than 4 lights in the end - the Cardassians would never leave You alone now ;D ;D
Dude, this lighting on the pylons... I simply have no words, absolute matching how it looked in the movie! Great job, absolutely great!

Latest posts

Back