32 Ford Altered

noname said:
That is a cool rod your dad has ther Shutterace. I'd have to have that for a spin if it were my dad.

Thanks Schweinhund, but what hood and fenders? This rig ain't got none. ;D

Oufff !! You got me there....??? what was I thinking...? LOL
none the less... Great modeling...

Thanks for that Schweinhund. You didn't realize this car would be practically naked eh? Don't you peak. :)

Quaralane, this will be a weathered body. I've already started. Not too weathered. I don't know if this will even have any rust. Mostly chipped paint. Here is one of my influences. I love this thing. Found it somewhere on that internet.

CCQ2OwB2kKGrHqVh0E0FIIziKhBNKh37mMp_12.jpg

And if anybody has any doubts about someone racing something like this. Check out these cars.

WayneTaxi.jpg

I love the name on this one.

beautiful.jpg

Thanks TRM. I don't expect any first place with your truck in the picture. You really did a fine job with all the additional detail.

Aha...............here she is, wondered what had happened to this fine lady noname, thought we`d lost her for a mo!!!

She looks superb bud, love everything ya done to this.........well worth the wait to see this puppy!!..........top job indeed ;D

`Boots`

I like it. For some reason the whitewall tires in the front just grab my attention, but the whole thing is really good!

I thank you for the kind sentiment but don't sell it short just yet my friend. Still need to get through the voting stage! This is a looker!! You nailed the chipping and that motor... :eek: . I just started a 32 5 window rat rod job my self. It's a job like this that lends itself to the inspiration. Once things calm down I will start a thread!

Good luck Bro!!!! ;)

Thanks alot guys. The whitewalls I feel is what gives the car an older look. By the mid to late 60's I don't think whitewalls were so common. Probably more common in the 50's to early 60's I'm thinking. They are one of the particular features I gave the car to date it.

A little punk for ya. Don't be scared, it won't hurt. It's good fopr ya.

Everything is Wonderful - A Global Threat

TRM you are very kind my friend. Everybody loves a junker though don't they? ;D

Yes they do!! There is a little bit of rust and grease in everybody!! ;D

Love the contrast of the bright, but weather, body color with the exposed engine!
I can't keep up with all your builds though (a regret i assure you), so maybe next year you keep it to a bakers dozen or so?? :)

Awesome work mate!

Some more punk for ya!

Fugazi - Great Cop

Thanks Grendels.

TRM, who doesn't like rust. I'd have to be suspicious of anybody who didn't.

Thanks for that Myke. Thats pretty good but I'd have to say I prefer Minor Threat. They wer awesome!

Latest posts

Back