2015 Contest Q&A

Vote is in! one suggestion if i may, is those radio buttons are REALLY hard to see. i.e difference between selected and not is barely visible. i would change the css color for checked to orange.

Cant wait to see the vote results!!!!!

black 13 standing by :p

Neo said:
Vote is in! one suggestion if i may, is those radio buttons are REALLY hard to see. i.e difference between selected and not is barely visible. i would change the css color for checked to orange.

Cant wait to see the vote results!!!!!

black 13 standing by :p

What system/browser are you using to vote?

Chorme windows 7. its not bad its just that selected radio is light gray with the black background it makes it a little tough to see.

Im a web application programmer, its just my professional 0.2c ;)

Okay, I'm at a funeral and won't be back on a computer until Tuesday morning.....please don't close it by thennnnnnnn.....

astroboy said:
Okay, I'm at a funeral and won't be back on a computer until Tuesday morning.....please don't close it by thennnnnnnn.....

I think we're going to leave it open a few more days to make sure everyone has a chance to vote.

Neo said:
Chorme windows 7. its not bad its just that selected radio is light gray with the black background it makes it a little tough to see.

Im a web application programmer, its just my professional 0.2c ;)

Hey no problem bro... I had nothing to do with the theme CSS designs. That all is in the design theme of the site. I just created the form and the tables. All the design is coming straight from the site, not the ballot form.

Okay,

I voted but haven't submitted.

For some reason the categories are grouped together properly but below them all there is another entry list that also has voting options.

I'm not sure if I need to input everything again or not.

I'm using chrome on a windows 7 computer

Pleeeeeeease hold off until tomorrow afternoon. The only chance I had at a desktop wass this afternoon while it wasn't working quite right.

And I can't get on a computer until tomorrow morning at 9:30 am

BTW, there is some awesome work there. The all open contest iis so awesome that I wouldn't dare vote for myself

will we be disqualified if we vote for our own?

I haven't seen a rule about it and I assume that if we can, everyone will

Totally vote for your own.

You can vote now anytime - I ENCOURAGE ANYONE WHO HASN"T VOTED TO VOTE - THERE IS CURRENTLY A TIE....or two.

I'd like to point out that there was so much goodness in the all open category that I just couldn't in good consciousness, vote for my own there

The only time your votes won't count is if you vote for the same model for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places and if you don't vote in all catagories (including Best In Show) so before you press that Submit button make sure you have all your votes in the proper places! :)

Scott Girvan said:
THERE IS CURRENTLY A TIE....or two.

oh now thats cool. what category has a TIE ?

scifi only had X-Wings this year no TIE's there :p lol ok ill get my coat...

Neo said:
Scott Girvan said:
THERE IS CURRENTLY A TIE....or two.

oh now thats cool. what category has a TIE ?

scifi only had X-Wings this year no TIE's there :p lol ok ill get my coat...

I think he means there is currently a tie in scores in a couple of catagories so far. Good thing I'm not in this contest, I don't think I'd be able to stand up against some of these builds! So basically if you haven't voted so far, please do! If you don't know where to vote, you can do so right here:

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/vote/ballot.php

Latest posts

Back