2015 Contest Q&A

BUILD THREADS GO HERE: http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/board,151.0.html

great!!!

Looks like it is already the 21 at your location guys... 3 hours to wait for me! :'(

You need to view the video here: http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,12090.msg184033.html#msg184033

Hi Team

Just a clarification on dioramas. If my armour build was to have a base with a desert floor, no figures or buildings, would this be a Dio or a Armour build

kiwi gav said:
Hi Team

Just a clarification on dioramas. If my armour build was to have a base with a desert floor, no figures or buildings, would this be a Dio or a Armour build

That would go in the Armor category.

Elm City Hobbies said:
kiwi gav said:
Hi Team

That would go in the Armor category.

Cheers for that let the build begin

Quick question. Is there a deadline for entries or is it just the contest deadline? Is there a deadline to receive payments for entries? I'm planning to buy a few entries, whether I use them all or not.

Only deadline for any of it is by contest end, MandoMan.
You can start at any time during the contest.
Payment for entries is due at the end of the contest

Excellent! Thanks Q.
Guess I'll start my first build tonight! Still waiting for a few things I ordered, so I'll start with something from the stash.

This is my first contest and I'm hoping I can submit a custom chopper? and not giving too much away with my other entrance is a dual engine custom o.k?

I have an armor kit I finished in late Oct '14 (first kit I've finished in 20 years!). Would it be allowed in the Open category, or would it be viewed as unfair?

[Edit]

I reread the rules, they say previously completed are ok.
I just don't want to ruffle any feathers in my first foray into a forum or a contest.

No worries Scrach - Welcome to SMA.

Yes, the ALL OPEN category is designed specifically for previously completed models and/or a model they complete during the contest period but started before March 21st 2015.

Guys and gals a quick FYI:

JUNIORS CATEGORY ADDED
We will be awarding 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for Junior entries. Please at JUNIOR or JR. in your entry name to indicate you are under 18 years old.

This may have been covered elsewhere and I know the end of the BSC is a ways off, but,

When, where, how do we submit our "finished" entries?

When we get a bit closer ill open up a form where you can post your entries, its just a simple web form, links to your final pics etc...

Latest posts

Back